Monday, January 18, 2016

I Have Been Given The Go Ahead Friend, Thursday is on!

Hi Friend,

I trust this email find you well & the week has been kind to you so far.

I wasn't sure to be honest, what with all the weather causing meetings to be abandoned, if Thursday's bet was going to go ahead.

But I took the call this morning that gave me all the news I had been waiting to hear.

IT IS ON!

So as I know you like to be part of my 'special gambles' I had to get in touch didn't I

As already mentioned the horse in question runs this coming Thursday (21st)


The word is that this horse is primed & ready to go. I can't say a lot else about it, for obvious reasons but I trust info from this guy 100%

He has given me some nice touch's in the past

Final Assault at Ayr

Franklin D at Lingfield

& Suityaself at Lingfield adv 11/2 backed down to 10/3


From what he has told me, this horse has the beating of the other runners NO PROBLEM. The work it's been doing at home is MILES ABOVE anything else it's going to meet Thursday.


BUT if for any reason this horse does not win as expected. You have my guarantee that I will personally send you Fridays members only information totally free of charge

I have kept the price the same, no new year price increases with AP !


Hope you are able to join me again Friend, I think we are going to clean up with this one.

Cheers,
AP


The White House, Washington
In 2009, when I was thirteen years old, I wrote this in a letter to the President:
"Dear President Obama,
My dad works for a company that manufactures cables for the automotive companies … This industry isn’t doing so well but these guys are still doing ok. I thought it would be nice if you gave them a visit … I am 13 years old and I am worried about my family’s future in Michigan."
That was then. Today, the company my dad works for is thriving again, giving him a brighter outlook to continue his career as an auto supplier. The falling unemployment rate makes me feel more hopeful about finding a career of my own after college. People in Michigan are more confident about the future of our state than they’ve felt in a long time.
When President Obama saved the auto industry, he gave Michiganders like me and my family hope again.
As a 13-year-old girl, I saw a few of my relatives get laid off from the automotive companies they worked for. I felt that it was unfair to them because I knew they were hard workers. Through overhearing my dad talk to customers and colleagues on the phone, I got a sense of just how much the entire industry was struggling then.
When I wrote to President Obama in 2009, I felt hopeful something could be done to improve this terrible situation.
Seven years after the President took steps to rescue the auto industry, so much has changed. I’ve seen foreclosed homes being occupied again, new homes being built, and people going back to work in the auto industry.
I’m proud to welcome him back to the Motor City.
Thanks,
Brianna
Brianna Leathers
Sterling Heights, Michigan
Visit WhiteHouse.gov






Support Art & Education!


The first Share Art Program

New York International Contemporary Art Society

Invite!


CASA DO BRASIL 2016 FIRST OPEN HOUSE - FUNDRAISER EVENING
SILENT ART AUCTION, LIVE RAFFLE, ORIGINAL & REPRODUCTIONS  ART SALE and more..

Venue: Saphira & Ventura Gallery - 4W 43 Street  #415  NY- NY 10036
Date: Tuesday, Jan 19 2016
Time: 6-9pm

New York Contemporary Art Society  (NYCS) in partnership with Casa do Brasil US are proud to celebrate MARTIN LUTHER KING and present the ART SHOW INSPIRING & CONNECTING 2016.
A group art show by Brazilians,North Americans and French artists

Works by: LENA MEDEIROS CHERYL APPE, DILZA ARAUJO,MARIO BURGOA, LOURENCE BURBON, ROSE DE GANAY,LEONARDO BUENO, DORIS GERALDI and RICARDO RAPOSO.
Curated by ALCINDA SAPHIRA.





Mr Joaquim Levi/Ex Finance Minister.
Mr.  Joaquim Levi/Bradesco Asset Management (BRAM)/Ex-Finance Minister.
Event: Brazilian Chamber of Commerce - NY.

No comments:

Post a Comment